Friday 18 May 2012

I am in the process of returning...

...and yet again I have been somewhat absent.

What have I been up to? Well in between finishing all of my uni work and continuing my usual working schedule, I've been busy trying to sort out the new website, and getting my Make-Up Artistry back up and running.

Here's the good news:

*all my uni work is done - in that respect I'm now "free" for nearly 5 months, happy faces all-round
*the new website will be up and running very shortly, hopefully especially shortly, seeing as I have no undone uni work to feel guilty about
*I have some shoots lined up, which is very exciting, and more will follow on this soon

I have also managed to get my nails done, which was terribly overdue, even though leopard print doesn't seem to translate particularly well, so instead I have a few swirls and dots:


In the meantime, here's some me from the last week, though the majority was spent channeling my inter student, so much so, the man flesh told me I looked weird in "normal" clothes...interesting...





x

No comments:

Post a Comment