Friday 11 May 2012

I'm back!

I'm sorry its been a bit quiet on the Rockintage front. I've been slaving away, trying to get my uni assignments done. Three more to go for next week, but the big bastards are done.

Today I was back at Collectif, which lead to something possible exciting...I will update you, when and if this happens :)

So, for today's outfit:


The dress was in one of the Collectif sales, its a fairly old style, and to be honest, I don't even know what its called, but it's sleeveless and rather adorable. A plain Collectif cardigan and a red belt I got from the Vivien of Holloway sale last week complete the outfit.

Seeing as it was sunny today, I felt a flower was appropriate:


Now that I have, reluctantly joined the iPhone generation, I of course had to get a silly cover, so this picture is only for my own silly amusement...


I'm easily amused :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment