Sunday 6 May 2012

It's Sale Time!

I'm sure making up for the fact I put myself through 50 days of not buying any clothes, though today I was the luckily girl, as Mummy Rockintage treated me to some Vivien of Holloway goodies - well they have a sale on at the moment, it would be rude not to!

Just a crappy little picture of my goodies, I didn't want to put them all on and ruin my next few outfit posts :)


A fitted halter neck dress, in red, with polka dots, whats not to love, some shorts for the summer, two new belts, and a top that matches my new thumb tattoos (and now my new ring - from yesterday, too), definitely a spoilt day for me (especially seeing as I got dinner too!)

Of course I am also provided today's outfit:


3/4 lengths, shocking I know, my red and black stripy top I got in Australia, a plain black cardigan and my Sergeant Dolly Jacket from Collectif, fairly straight forward outfit, but a little bit on the rock 'n roll side of things :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment