Wednesday 2 May 2012

Tattoo Time

So, yesterday I went to Bournemouth, for some tattoo touching up. All was well and good until my train was diverted (the concept of a train going a different route eludes me), and we suffered some signal failure. Naturally. My 2 hour train journey turned into over 4 hours. As is being late wasn't bad enough, my tattoo artist Simon (at Indelible Ink) wasn't even meant to be working yesterday. So not only did I make him wait, I made him wait on his day off. Talk about feeling bad! Luckily, he's practically horizontal, and has known me for a fair few years, so I think I got away with it.

Originally, we planned to touch up my foot tattoo, but if there is one thing that makes me dislike Simon, its him going back over said tattoo. I lasted less than an hour. Whoops. He did however manage to finish off my arm, its pretty awesome:


Sadly not the best quality picture, but you get the idea.

After some more bits of retouching oldish tattoos, I also got a super silly tattoo, introducing Egon the egg:


...yes it is totally random (and do ignore the scabby cupcake).

Now just to chose what to have done at Bournemouth Ink :)

..and just for good measure, yesterday's outfit:


Leggings with an H&M jersey skirt, the Lucky 13 vest was courtesy of the awesome man flesh I call my own, and a Collectif cardigan, and of course again my awesome Dolly Cool necklace I got from RetroDec not so long ago.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment